Instructions: To gain access to the SUSHI API:
1. Visit https://developer.clarivate.com/.
2. Click the Sign Up link to create an account.
3. Register your SUSHI Application.
4. Click on Contact link in the banner and Select Contact Customer Care or visit https://support.clarivate.com/ScientificandAcademicResearch/s/?language=en_US.
5. Open a case with our Support Team requesting access to the SUSHI API on the Clarivate Developer Portal.
6. Further Instructions will be delivered in order to complete the set up process.
Identifies the requester that is asking for report data. This ID is associated with your Web of Science user account and will be delivered to you upon set up.
Identifies the customer to provide report data for. This ID is associated with your institutional Web of Science subscription and will be delivered to you upon set up.
Access to the SUSHI API is token based. The request for SUSHI access requires approval, and once approved the token to access the API will be delivered to you upon set up. The combination of API token, Requestor ID, and Customer ID is required with each SUSH API call to adhere to usage data security standards.
You can also contact Clarivate at https://support.clarivate.com/ScientificandAcademicResearch/s/?language=en_US or firstname.lastname@example.org
Report a Change
Help us keep the information on this page accurate. Publishers, please tell us if an update is needed; libraries, please let us know if you spot an issue.