Free UKSG Webinar: Working with COUNTER 5 Reports in Microsoft Excel
If you have used our COUNTER Foundation Class on Working with COUNTER 5 Reports in Microsoft Excel, you will find this up coming UKSG free webinar very helpful. http://bit.ly/2HaK3Dm
Date: Thursday 27 February 2020
Time: 1300 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
Duration: 45-60 minutes including Q&A
- Kornelia Junge, Senior Research Manager at Wiley, Member of the COUNTER Executive Committee and COUNTER Technical Advisory Group.
Many librarians use Microsoft Excel to analyse usage. The new COUNTER 5 report formats can present some initial hurdles. This webinar focuses on the most frequently asked questions sent to COUNTER since the launch of Release 5:
- How do I import tsv reports?
- How do I add totals to a report?
- How do I compare 2019 data to 2018?
- How can I ingest SUSHI-harvested data into Excel?